| ||Welcome to the Expression of Interest for the Online Scoring Session for Literacy in Grade 3. This Expression of Interest will be open until June 1st, 2022.|
- Table Leader training: Monday, July 4th and Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
- Scoring Session dates: Wednesday, July 6th, Thursday, July 7th, and Friday, July 8th, 2022
- Scorers will receive a stipend of $195/day
- Table Leaders will receive a stipend of $220/day
- We will be scoring in a new format, online though GNSPES.
- Training materials will be mailed to teachers in advance of the session.
- There will be some brief preparation in advance of the scoring session.
- The session will take place virtually; accommodations and expenses will not be covered.
- Stable high-speed/private internet connection is required to support online sessions.
- Desktop or laptop is required, no phones, tablets or iPads.
- A private working space is required as participants will be working with confidential materials.
All teachers who express interest will receive an email by end of day Friday, June 3rd, 2022 (an invitation email or a waitlist notification; those on the waitlist may be contacted if space becomes available). Please ensure that the email and contact number you fill out is one that you check regularly.
Scorers and table leaders will be selected based on consideration of the following:
- regional representation
- diverse backgrounds and historically marginalized communities such as African Nova Scotian, Mi'kmaq, Persons with Disabilities, LGBTQ2+, and Newcomer communities (teachers may self-identify in the EOI)
- diversity of experience participating in previous provincial scoring sessions
- priority will be given to teachers whose current assignment is at or adjacent to the grade level of the assessment.
Information provided in this form will be kept confidential and will not be used for any other purpose. Having problems completing the form? Please call Student Assessment and Evaluation at 902-424-7746.